Makeup products online in Sri Lanka
Wondering how to give yourself a makeover for an occasion? Running out of eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, foundation and other makeup products? Essentials.lk offers a wide range of makeup products online in popular brands such as Seren London, Maybelline, Rimmel, Loreal, Revlon and much more. Don’t compromise quality for makeup products to be applied on your face. Invest in one of these trusted brands at the most competitive makeup products prices available at Essentials.lk.
What are the types of makeup?
- Concealer – covers imperfections on skin
- Contour powder – defines the features on your face
- Bronzer – gives an additional glow to your skin
- Face primer – applied before foundation to reduce size of pores
- Foundation – evens out the skin color
- Face powder – sets the foundation in place
- Eyelash glue – to attach false eyelashes
- Mascara – thickens and lengthens the lashes
- Eyebrow pencil – defines the eyebrows
- Eye shadow – enhances the eye area
- Eye primer – ensures the eye shadow stays on for long
- Eye liner – highlights the shape of your eyes
- Lip gloss – lipstick with a sheer shine or transparent medium
- Lip liner – gives color to lips
- Nail polish – to color finger and toe nails
- Makeup remover – to remove all layers of makeup from face
What are the main makeup items?
For someone who wants a quick makeover, the basic makeup products Sri Lanka that you can purchase from Essentials.lk would be a foundation, face powder, eye shadow, eye liner, and a lipstick. But we do have most of the other makeup types including concealers, mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip liner, eye shadow brush, blush brush, lip balm and much more to add to your makeup collection.
How do I prepare my skin for makeup?
In order to give your face a complete makeover, you need to properly prepare your skin for makeup before you actually apply the makeup. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so:
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water and a mild face wash to smoothen your skin.
- Exfoliate and get rid of dead skin cells.
- Use a toner or serum on your skin and wait for it to dry out.
- Apply eye cream to moisturize and even out the skin tone around your eyes.
- Press on a light moisturizer to protect your skin and avoid oiliness.
- Apply a primer to set the base for a flawless makeup application.