Whether you are male or female, face care should be given utmost importance when allocating time and budget for self enhancement. Study your skin type and identify what kind of face scrubs, cleansers, oils, moisturizing creams and other face care products in Sri Lanka would be necessary to keep your face bright and fresh always. From Garnier to Loreal, La Fresh, St. Ives, Frella and more, Essentials.lk caters to the most popular brands of face care products online which can be delivered to your doorstep. With amazing discounts and deals, we aim to provide our customers with the best face care products prices in Sri Lanka!
What are the best face care products?
To maintain flawless skin, dermatologists recommend simple face care products to cleanse, treat and moisturize. Most of us are probably familiar with cleansing using a good face wash, and moisturizing with a cream that suits your face skin. But that intermediate step of treating your skin with a serum or cream packed with skincare nutrients makes a big difference over time, making your skin feel and look healthy, and reduce ageing.
What is a good face care routine?
- Cleanse – use a gentle face wash that is not too harsh on your skin.
- Toner – should be suited to your skin: salicylic acid to calm acne prone skin, hydrating toners for dry or sensitive.
- Vitamin C serum – look out for a product that contains a stable form of Vitamin C so that the molecules soak well into your skin.
- Eye cream – treat your eyes by dabbing eye cream on your eye area using your ring finger (weakest finger to avoid unintentional pressure to the area).
- Moisturizer – light moisturizer that soaks quickly is recommended for day time use.
- Sunscreen – essential to protect your skin from the sun and other pollution, even if you are indoors because UV rays travel through the windows.
How can I get flawless skin?
Here are a few things to keep in mind to ensure your skin is clear and fresh always.
- Make sure you wash your face every morning and before going to bed every day.
- Wash off all the cleanser from your face otherwise it collects dirt.
- Don’t skip the moisturizer, even if your skin is oily.
- Invest in a breathable cotton mask to avoid acne and other breakouts.
- Keep your phone screen clean because its always glued to your cheeks when you are on a call.
- Avoid touching your face often.
- Exfoliate regularly after washing your face.
- Don’t over wash your face.
What should I apply on my face at night?
- Cleanse with an oil-based face wash to take off your make-up.
- Serum and treatments – retinol (Vitamin A) and other products that brighten the skin.
- Eye cream
- Acne spot treatment
- Face oil to lock in the moisturizer.