A permanent colour cream in 5.19 Light Matte Brown that neutralises warm undertones, lifts up to 4 levels and offers 100% grey coverage . Nourish and protect the hair while enhancing its vibrancy with Tinta Color by Keune.
- Permanent colour cream in 5.19 Light Matte Brown to neutralise warm undertones
- 100% grey coverage when mixed with a natural shade
- Produces more natural-looking blondes and brunettes with up to 4 levels lift
- Solamer UV Protector protects from sun damage and colour fading
- Silk Protein Conditioner repairs and nourishes while enhancing colour vibrancy
- Cocamide improves mixability, application, and protects the scalp from staining
- Paraben and sulphate-free
- Best suited to Latin American, Asian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and African hair
- Using a 1:1 ratio, mix 60ml of Tinta Color to 60ml of Tinta Cream Developer 3/6/9/12% (10/20/30/40V).
- Apply to dry hair using desired colour technique.
- Allow to process for 30-40 minutes.
- When processing time is completed, add warm water and massage colour from the scalp using fingertips.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For optimal colour retention, cleanse and condition with Tinta Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner.
Aqua (Water), Cocamide MEA, Ceteareth-6, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Sulfite, Polyamide-2, 2,7-Naphthalenediol, Resorcinol, Ascorbic Acid, Trisodium HEDTA, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, m-Aminophenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the delivery options you choose. Depending on the delivery option you choose, delivery date estimate and delivery cost may appear on the delivery quotes page.
for more information visit Delivery Information page here:
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.