1. Face Wash: Enriched with Zinc derivative, known for its purifying properties and Smithsonite extract, use PureActive as an everyday face wash to intensely cleanse and purify the skin, removes excess sebum and protect against the appearance of spots.
2. Face Scrub: Enriched with Pumice, a natural exfoliant, massage Pure Active 3 in 1 into forehead, chin and nose to remove dead cells and unclog pores.
3. Clay Mask: Enriched with White Clay, known for its softening and absorbing properties, use PureActive 3 in 1 as a mask once or twice a week to help mattify the skin's appearance and even skin tone. Apply to dry skin and leave on for 3 minutes.
How to use
1. Wash: Apply to wet face daily. Massage the 3in1 and rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Scrub: Every day massage the 3in1 in circular motions focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Mask: 2 to 3 times a week, apply on your face. Leave for 3 minutes. Rinse with water.
Avoid the eye area.
Made in EU.
967010 35, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Decyl Glucoside, Perlite, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 42090 / Blue 1, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Pumice, Salicylic Acid, Silica, Smithsonite Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B182626/1).
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the delivery options you choose. Depending on the delivery option you choose, delivery date estimate and delivery cost may appear on the delivery quotes page.
for more information visit Delivery Information page here:
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.