A specialist skin treatment oil, Bio-Oil has been specifically formulated to:
- Support the skin during pregnancy and periods of rapid growth to help maximise skin elasticity and reduce the formation of stretch marks (striae)
- Help improve the appearance of scarring (new and old) and help maintain elasticity of scar tissue on joints and other high mobility areas
- Hydrate dry skin to improve skin comfort and appearance
Bio-Oil has been formulated with a blend of essential plant oils and vitamins that are known to be beneficial to skin health and appearance. Bio-Oil also contains a unique ingredient called PurCellin Oil™, which lowers the viscosity of the formulation so that it can be easily absorbed into the skin, rather than acting superficially on the surface.
- Vitamin A – helps improve the skin’s elasticity, texture and tone
- Vitamin E – increases the moisture content of the epidermis, thereby making the skin softer, smoother and more supple
- Calendula Oil – a natural antioxidant that has the ability to clarify and stimulate the growth of new skin cells
- Lavender Oil – calming and soothing benefits
- Rosemary Oil – helps to invigorate and has mild antiseptic capabilities and thus eases congestion, puffiness and swelling of the skin
- Chamomile Oil – calms, soothes and is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin
Bio-Oil is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the delivery options you choose. Depending on the delivery option you choose, delivery date estimate and delivery cost may appear on the delivery quotes page.
for more information visit Delivery Information page here:
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.